UROS - AMANTANI - TAQUILE TWO DAYS TRIP
|PRICE:||ENQUIRE BEST PRICE||BOOK NOW|
Home stay in Amantani
2nd Day Visit to the Island of Taquile
|DURATION:||2 Days - 1 Night|
|DEPARTURE:||8:00 am - 3:30 h- daily.|
Day 1: Uros Islands and AmantaniJumbo Travel gives to you this stunning trips in a couple days, which is included one night hotel*** in Puno, with one night on the Island of Amantani, in a home stay sleep with the families. Between 7.40am and 8am Transfer from the hotel to the port and by motor boat we take you to one of the legendary Uros Islands where you can observe the lives of the Uros people who live on floating reed islands, some only 20 meters in length. After a beautiful 3hr boat ride we reach Amantani Island where we will break into smaller groups to stay with the local families. You have the opportunity to trek to the top of the mountain (4150 m.a.s.l) to see the Temples of the Pachamama and Pachatata and enjoy the traditional customs of the island people. Food and authentic music prepared and performed by your designated family meals’ lunch, dinner with
Accommodation: rustic accommodation with family. Maximum Altitude: 4150 m.a.s.l.
Day 2: Taquile Island - PunoAfter breakfast we take a short boat ride to the neighboring Taquile Island, where we will tour around the ruins and visit these beautiful people, world famous for their intricate and fascinating weavings, after lunch we take the return trip to Puno. Arrival in the afternoon and transfer back to your hotel approx 4 pm. End of service. Meals 01 Breakfast, 01 typical lunch in Taquile. See below Please note. This tour departs from Puno.
*Shared service, or private services, please mentioned in your reservation. Special prices for groups or students. See quick what´s include below.
What is Included?
- Professional, English speaking-Spanish guide
- Collection from your hotel in the morning of trips departure. R-T
- Admission ticket to the Island
- Motor boat-driver
- Speedy boat (Jumbo Class services)
- 01 Night hotel ***+ Breakfast, in Puno which is (Puñuypampa) optional without hotel. If you have ready then. Email us requirement.
- 01 Night Home stays with the Families (Amantani).
- DAY FIRST: 01 Typical Lunch-01 Typical Dinner-01 Typical Breakfast.
- DAY TWO: 01 Typical Lunch in the Island Taquile
- Guarantee( 100% tour operator )
- Snacks and Water
- Travel insurance
- First aid kit
- Tips for the guide-driver boat
- Positive mind
- Smile around the trips
- A light day pack to carry your things
- Water bottle
- Money for snacks, souvenirs and tips if you wish to tip, in Peruvian soles
- Hat, sunscreen and sunglasses
- Jumper (sweater)
- Rain protection (or plastic poncho)
- The Puno region can experience "all seasons in one day" therefore it´s wise to take a warm hat and gloves, as well as s sunhat, when you leave in the morning, in order to be prepared for all eventualities
Recommendable to be in Puno, 1day before to start the trip, altitude conditions. As long as you take the time to acclimatize properly in Puno ie just rest on arrival you will probably just experience light effects but you are at 3800 meters and the walk on Taquile Island will find you puffing so take it slow.
TO MAKE A BOOKING